9:00 to 16:30 (Admission until 16:00)July-August until 17:00 (Admission until 16:30)
Mondays, New Year (December 29 - January 3)Open on public holidays, substitute public holidays, Golden Week（early-May holiday season in Japan）, Mondays in July-August
Standard ¥200, Senior high school, University student ¥100, Junior high school students and younger, people with disability certificate (plus 1 caregiver) etc.free
Group(over 20 visitors)
Standard ¥120, Senior high school, University student ¥60
Annual Pass(can be used in Saitama Museum of Rivers)
Standard ¥1500, Senior high school, University student ¥750
Notice for visitors to the museum
- Please refrain from entering the museum with pets (including insects).
(The entrance of guide dogs (seeing-eye dogs, hearing dogs, and service dogs) is permitted.)
- Please refrain from bringing in hazardous and flammable materials.
- The entrance of people under the influence of alcohol is not permitted.
- Please refrain from eating within the museum.
- Please refrain from smoking within the museum.
- Please refrain from acts that may disturb other visitors.
About taking photos within the museum
As a general rule, visitors are free to take photos if the intent is for personal use, but we ask for your cooperation not to disturb other visitors. However, taking photos is prohibited near exhibits where there is a “Photography Prohibited” sign.